Monday, October 14, 2013

My first photographs






In May 2013, Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv, my first filming took place, to www.nofarszigeti.com.

So the experience of the first photographs, is a very moving experience, and any organization that bit stressful, because we had to find girls appropriate and I want they filmed me, need to find a makeup artist and photographer who knows little fashion photographer, and the difficulty everyone will have minimal or no cost at all, because these still photos at the beginning of first and very small budgets. So luckily the photographer was a son of client who agreed to take me a minimal cost, and the photographer said they must have a good make up because it adds a lot, so my good friend is a makeup artist and she agreed to pose for photographs. What was missing in this model, and rushed to my head an idea, a good friend just made aliyah features were very appropriate and well proportioned body, andshe immediately agreed to join the project. The difficulty was to coordinate all of them, and finally it worked out, was a date and schedule organized, I am responsible for it, but that day of filming social model has canceled four in the morning, and  now difficult to turn everything noon photographs should occur. Despite all the thoughts reserves therefore pose or not to
 
pose myself to my website I run it, and how it will look on the outside, I decided to delete all the thoughts and ignore what they’ll say Yes absolutely be part of the project I create.
So after all the mess we found good locations, and actually
was really fun to be photographed with the clothes I choose, and make styling my friend, and wonderful feeling in the end everything works out as it should be, it is an amazing feeling, and do what you do wholeheartedly love the final product, it’s something unspeakable, and of course the belief that what should happen is happening. So I’ve been waiting for the next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment