Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Way to Happiness




The Way to Happiness is indeed mysterious and convoluted.

When I exported a journey in which I have chosen, or elected to, and is to do what I love, and live what I love, completely I lost in my way a lot of things, I lost friends, I lost a good relationship with the close to me, and not talk about money, energy and time that I invested in my journey. ..

But none of that compares to what I earned for me only for me , my happiness, happiness cannot be bought in any money in the world , the people around us are not responsible for our inner happiness , and cannot determine for us what is good for us and what is not good for us . We are responsible for our inner happiness , it does not matter what we lose in this way, determined for us , or we chose it , no matter how painful and difficult it is to continue in this way, at the end of profiting much more , huge satisfaction, and a big smile helps to get up in the morning. Friends and a new environment, we will have true happiness really reaches us, and money will come when doing something when we are at peace with ourselves.

Probably more than once, people close to you or good friends, tried to incite you to your route, stating the facts that you are good in so many other things, so why not do other things, they claim you will have a better and more money, but the real truth is, people these are scared by being in your path, maybe you get as far from them, and maybe you will find your happiness.

So the only solution is to stay away from these people, continue your path, your way, you are perfect, and the biggest target is endorsed, on the way to you.

Do not be discouraged ever, that happiness is here, and your inner happiness is the most important life full of satisfaction.

XoNS Nofar Szigeti

No comments:

Post a Comment